Who We Are
An Anglican worshipping community striving to follow the way of Jesus by:
Proclaiming the love of God in Jesus Christ, as Risen Lord;
Offering hospitality, joy and hope;
Practising the love of God and neighbour;
Baptizing in the Name of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit; and
Serving though the power of the Holy Spirit.
So What Happens on a Sunday?
- Coffe and Tea are available before the service
- Children are welcome in the service. There is a short children’s teaching and prayer time early in the service, after this the children may attend Sunday School or remain in the service
- We sing, read scripture, listen to teaching, worship, bring our offerings and have communion, all using a modern liturgy
- Coffee and Tea and snacks are served after the service, sometimes a full lunch
- We do not have a fixed worship style; open your hands, raise them, sway side to side, kneel, it’s all okay here.
- If you bring a worship javelin, please inform an usher!